If you are a blogger in India, there is a fat chance that you haven’t heard of BlogX. BlogX is trending within the blogosphere, and the hype is not without reason. The thing is, it is so famous because the event is organised by bloggers, for bloggers and is of bloggers. Sounds democratic, right? Let us see what BlogX really is.
What is BlogX?
BlogX is India’s largest “X” factor conference for blogging and content creation community. It is a platform for bloggers, Internet Marketers, Domain Marketers, Affiliate Marketers and content creators to come together, network, impart knowledge and befriend bloggers in the same field as they are. There is the saying ‘birds of a feather flock together’and this is where all birds are going to flock – BlogX.
At BlogX, successful bloggers share their experience and guide you to know how to make blogging a profession if it is your passion. There are advanced topics of discussion where the speakers and conveners share to you their secrets about content, relationship, money making brand building.
Who is BlogX for?
- Personal Bloggers: These bloggers share life their experiences, express feelings in terms of poetry and stories, and use the Internet media to reveal to the world their thoughts. They are in it for inner pleasure, and most of them have found it through blogging.
- Business Bloggers: These bloggers basically take up blogging as a business. They have clients that they are working for and making happy. They could also be just scaling up their profits, running many blogs to scale up their income through various niches.
- Professional Bloggers: These are the people for whom blogging is more than passion. You would see that these ones experiment different income streams, monetize their blogs through various ways, invest in blogs that profit and grow them for more profit.
- Women Bloggers: Women bloggers are a rising group of bloggers that deserve appreciation. Apart from food and lifestyle, they blog about jewellery, apparels, and fashion in general. They are often the sole voice of women on the Internet and write about the problems women have to face in daily life.
- Affiliate Bloggers: These are the affiliates who earn by blogging about products. They get affiliate marketing commissions by writing about products, featuring them on their blogs and getting them sold.
- Content Managers: These are content service providers who cater to the webmaster needs such as articles, product reviews, etc. Some of them have been in the industry for too long and are loved by their employers.
Why Should You Go To BlogX
The founder of BlogX concept is, Manmeet Pal Singh, CEO of Reappoint Internet.
BlogX, sponsored by MicroHost.com, is held on 11th of February at Shangri-La’s – Eros Hotel, New Delhi, India, the nation’s capital.
Are you a blogger using Google AdSense as your monetization method? If you are, you must have seen BlogX ads. And it means they reached out to you. Isn’t it incentive enough? They were able to get to you the word that they would like you to be there, sharing the audience with bloggers like you.
Speaking in general, BlogX is for you, if you are into blogging. If you are struggling to make your first few bucks or even reach the Payment threshold, if your blog isn’t getting views or you don’t know where to start but are absolutely interested, BlogX is for you. Here at BlogX you would have a chance to meet some renown bloggers in India, at one place.
Some of the big names I know and will probably meet if luck favours are –
- Jitendra Vaswani, of Bloggerideas.
- Iftekhar Ahmed, of Iftiseo.
- Kulwant Nagi, of Bloggingcage.
BlogX will also feature some rising bloggers in India, Youtubers, and they will also be sharing their journey. There will be breaks where you can network, meet friends in the blogging world that you have acquainted online, and cherish these moments together. This could be your chance to get some real life exposure to the world you have known only on the Internet, a place to be inspired and motivated.
The speakers and convenors are listed here, and you can book the tickets here. It is advised to check the official website of BlogX that I have linked in the beginning to get all the details about this glorious event that I have overviewed.
Going to BlogX will probably the best decision an Indian budding blogger can make. I have made it. I am really excited and going to BlogX, are you?