The Pokemon GO is getting massive online popularity amongst the smartphone gamers. The Pokemon GO is now getting launched and supported in many countries, which making the people play this game by moving here and there. But, what if you want to Play the Pokemon Go without Moving? There are many tutorials on the internet which show the way to play you favorite game, i.e., Pokemon go with GPS spoofing apps on Android from your chair. But, the problem with that tutorials is that they are only for the Rooted Android smartphones. If you have a non-rooted smartphone, then what will you do to Play Pokemon Go without moving from your seat?
Don’t worry buddies; I have found an amazing way to Play Pokemon Go without moving from your place. The good thing is that it is working method for the non-rooted Android smartphone users. So, the method I will mention in this tutorial is based on the methods of GPS hacks for Pokemon go game. So, if you have a non-rooted smartphone, follow this tutorial and start playing Pokemon Go GPS spoofing 2017 method.
How to Play Pokemon Go Without Moving
- First of all, download and mention the required apps we’ve referred to above. The Pokemon Go and Fly GPS app are must install before you can proceed to play the game.
- Now, you’ve to enable the Developer options in your smartphone. To enable Developer Options, go to “Settings >> About Phone >> Build 7 Times on the Build Number Field”. Done! Now, you’ll see the message saying that you’ve successfully enabled the Developer options. If you’ve done this already, then skip this step.
- After enabling the Developer Options, go back to the Settings > Developer Options. In the Developer Options, you’ve to find the “Select Mock Locations App.” Click on it and select the Fly GPS app.
- After selecting the Mock Locations app, go back to the “Settings > Locations and Services.” You’ll see the Fly Gps Pokemon GO App there. Now, just enable the High Accuracy mode, and you’re Okay to proceed to another step.
- Now, you’ve actually to open the Fly GPS hack app on your smartphone. For the first time, it’ll ask you some permissions. Allow all the permissions, and then you’ll see a map in the app. Search for your desired location and tap on the Map icon which is on the left side of the app.
- After clicking on the Map icon, the Pointer will turn green, which means that the location has been selected successfully and the Pokemon Go GPS spoofing is successful.
- Now, you can start the Pokemon Go with Fly GPS Joystick hack. Just open the Pokemon Go app, and you’ll be at the select location with the Joystick controls on the screen.
Read Also – Best VPN apps for iOS/iPhone/iPad
So, this is how you can enable the Fly GPS for Pokemon app and then play it with peace. But, as the smartphone is not rooted, then you’ll have to face some limitations. If you’re facing some weird and annoying problems, then it is advised to root your smartphone [Make sure it is not in warranty period]. Rooting the Android smartphone will help you to get additional features and also will make your gameplay more enjoyable.
If you are not interested in rooting the smartphone, then you may face these problems from time-to-time.
- Annoying pop-up and video ads that are not pausable.
- You’ll have to set location after each restart.
- You’ll face automatic deactivation of the Fake GPS apps, but you can adjust it by restarting the app and the game.
- You may not see any Pokemon if you are in the country where the game has not yet released. That is not a problem actually, but the same problem may appear even in the countries where the game is released. At that times, you can only restart the game to solve the problem.
- If you switch your location that is not identical to your travel pattern, like changing countries in different continents, then you’ll be banned for the lifetime or for some time.
If you have a rooted smartphone, then you’ll be able to tackle all these limitations. It is advised to root your smartphone only if it is not in warranty period. If it is in warranty period, then it is a stupid decision to root it just for the sake of playing Pokemon go with joystick app.
Pokemon Go Hacks: Troubleshooting
You can have some problems while following this tutorial. If you are not getting the Joystick controls on the Pokemon go game screen, then you just have to reinstall the Fly GPS app apk, and then you’ll see the joystick. If still, you are not getting the same, then you should have to install another separate joystick for Pokemon go app for using it without moving.
So, this is how you can enable the GPS Spoofing on Pokemon Go game. I hope you loved this tutorial on how to use GPS hacking for Pokemon go game and use the joysticks to play the game without moving around. It works very well on the Non-rooted Android devices. But, the rooted Android smartphone can get more features and customizations than this solution for the non-rooted one. If you are facing any problem even after following these steps, then please comment down below.
This Guest Post is written by Neeraj Jivnani who is the Co-Founder of Tech Unwrapped